Where to start ...
Adding to the wiki ...
- Remember to test your codes and edits on our Sandbox first!
- Expand on stub pages in order to improve the quality of articles.
- See the wanted pages list for articles which need to be created.
- Add images to the wiki using Special:Upload
- Find important and helpful templates in the templates category.
- Design your userpage for other users to read and learn more about yourself.
Socialize with members ...
- Creating a user name is free and takes only a minute and it gives you greater anonymity if that is your wish. In addition, it is easier for other contributors to ask you questions and help you out.
- *Discussion of any aspect of the site, and enquiries, can be made at the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.